Sunday, April 25, 2010

Out and about: Controversy over nudity

So as my gf and I were walking around town today, I was rather hellbent on doing a statue tag. I'd seen so many on the interwebs that I wanted one too.
Oh sure, there were perhaps better statues in town. My gf even suggested as much. But I really wanted to do one on these statues.
See, these statues were some of the first things I ever saw when I moved to victoria. So in a strange way, I felt as if I was honoring them.
As a funny, ironic/practical joke type tag, I decided that this lovely nude statue required a tube top.
I think it looks quite fetching on her.
Don't you agree?
I was a little sad that I didn't have anything to give her as a bottom. And I didn't have enough yarn with me to whip something up even.
But I think it turned out rather well. Another of my lovely rainbow tags.
Enjoy!

1 comment: