Monday, April 12, 2010

Yarn Bombing article!

So around the beginning of the month, I replied to a post done by a one Sandie Roach about an article she was writing about Yarn bombing. She emailed me a short questionare, and I filled it out delightedly.
Within the week, she replied, saying that she apreciated my reply. I continued crochetting, and then today, I get an email from her with the link to the feature.
In which I am quoted! Yay!
I gotta say, this made me feel like a million bucks (along with the free yarn I got today for helping to clean up with some friends)!

2 comments:

  1. And your reply to my questionnaire and the writing of the article inspired me to become a yarn bomber too....... Thank you for that Grandmother's Legacy xxxxxx There's a big installation coming off in my local English town (we've moved back from Australia) in June - if you want to send a piece of Grandmother's Legacy beauty - let me know and I could send you some measurements xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ack! I am sorry I did not see this sooner! I would love very much to add to your piece! I love yarn bombing projects where everyone works together, I am just terrible at organizing them apparently xD
      I am sooooooooo happy you decided to become a bomber too! We shall take over the world in no time!

      Delete