Monday, November 15, 2010

Little Flower Bombs: My Trip to Van part 2

After the ferry, I had to wait for Steve. Steve moved to van 6 months back and was gonna play tourguide for me and Sabine.
While I waited, I tagged the ferry sign!


And the bench, but that was because the brown got all tangled and I had to cut a section out and I didn't know what to do with the section that was tangled XD

After a while, Steve came and we went to pick up Sabine from the airport. I tried tagging things along the way, but they were eager, and buses did keep coming really quick for us XD
So I didn't get to do another tag until way later in the day, when Sabine and I were just out walking around, scoping vancouver.

It was... I dunno, the rail? The flowers? I am not sure what drew me in. But the fact that it matched Sabine, and there was so much accidental blue and purple, makes me love this particular bomb so much.
It helps that my wonderful Sabine is in the bomb. It was a great lil flower tag. Up next: Skytrain!

No comments:

Post a Comment