Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Arrr matey, a beard!

Well, december has been yarnbombing slow because of the usual reasons. School, work, general apathy, winter commercial holiday, e.t.c.
On a personal note though, I got commisioned from a friend of mine to make a bearded hat that made him look vauguely piratey.
This is what came out of it.

I think it turned out rather well. Or at least better than the first one.
And do you see the skull and crossbones?
Felt. I gotta say, making symbols or attachables out of felt is pretty ingenious. Thanks internet for teaching me that one XD
I hope to make more. They make people happy and laughing when they see one. I also want to make other unique hats too.
But right now, Hyperbolic crochet has me completely captivated.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment