Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I think I have an obsession

Bearded hats man. That is so where it is at.
I think I might have an obsession with making them.
That first white one was fun. My own personal attempt at free handing the beard. Couldn't really duplicate it though.

(here's a refresher pic in case you forgot what it looked like xD)

And then there was the green beard that went on that hat (and seems to have stayed on that hat... it just fit better on the hat). I had to buy a pattern for that. Not that I use it. It didn't really work for what I wanted, so I used it to learn some new stitch techniques.

There's also the one that I made for my friend Talon.

And the one I made for my friend Jen.

And now, now there is the best one yet.
Everyone, I present....-insert drumroll here-

The Viking hat!
I know it's not the best one out there. Believe me, I have been looking at all the one's out there.
(also, I look like a goof in these pictures xD)

But either way, this thing is gonna be super awesome to wear about this winter/fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment