Saturday, October 29, 2011

Glow Ghosts for Halloween

Greetings!
Guess what time of year it is?!
That's right! The time of year when all our arms fall off from crocheting too much to get ready for x-mas and the cold season that is very much upon us.
True, but no. I am referring to my favorite would be holiday (although I do have a particular fondness for arbor day), HALLOWEEN.

Now, last year, I didn't do any specific bombs for Halloween. Honestly, I guess I didn't think about it until there just wasn't enough time to execute anything.
Could have also been midterms -shudders-.
Either way, I have plenty in store for this year. Starting with...

These wonderful ghosts!

I put these just out of reach (unless you are some of my taller friends, which unfortunately I could do little about) in a tree on campus on the 27th.
When I first threw them up all bolas style, they got all tangled in the branches... and did not look like a very good yarn bomb. I was disappointed.

Luckily, some girls I knew came along and one of them actually climbed the tree, fetched the ghosts, and helped me wrap them around a just out of reach branch.
I hope people notice them.
Especially since they glow in the dark!

No comments:

Post a Comment