Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween everybody!

I'm sorry about the quality of these photos.
There wasn't any street lights really, so my flash captured the tag, and some of the surrounding shrubbery, but no background.

Anyway, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
You may not know this, but October 31st is my favorite day of the year.
Halloween is super fun.
Sadly, I did not get up to much this year.
I dressed up as Chell from Portal 2 (an awesome video game if you have no idea what I am talking about).
And I did this last Halloween tag.

My friends said that the pumpkin really set off the piece.

I like the bats.

And I kind of wish i could have figured out a way to make the ghosts glow, but it was rather last minute.

Happy Halloween everyone!
I will see you in November.

No comments:

Post a Comment