Thursday, October 13, 2011

I should have worn my YaBo, cause it is not summer anymore Part 2

It was actually really chill out today, despite the sunshine that lured me and my roommate to Beacon hill park.
Well, as I was last saying, I tagged the watermelon tag, the blue one by the Heron statue/sculpture, and the gnarly tree.
The gnarly tree was right beside one of Beacon hills lakes.
Making sure you don't accidentally stumble into the water is a handy dandy rail.
Guess what?

Yep. I tagged it.
I super like this one. The blue and pink go together like bubblegum.

Pole tags are some of my favorite simply because they are very sterile and cold in a beautiful landscape.

Beacon hill tries to mask it's poles by painting them green -smile-.

After that, my roommate and I road off towards home, but stopped first in a little clearing that had a bunch of trees growing interestingly. I chose a reasonably sized tree branch and tagged it.

This was originally meant for a rail at my schools campus where I studied during the summer, but I didn't finish it in time.

Either way I love the pattern. The red and purplish color is my favorite part of that yarn.

I hope you enjoyed how I spent my day as much as I enjoyed having it.
Well, maybe not as much... that would be weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment