Friday, April 27, 2012

3KCBWDAY5: Video Yarn Bomb

Hello!

Today's topic for Knitting and Crochet Blog Week 2012 was "Something a bit different".
I decided to go with something I have never done before!
I got someone to video myself yarn bombing.

Remember the fishing pole?
Well, seems it was very successful at catching fish for awhile there. But since it hasn't caught anything for awhile, turns out it caught a shoe!

Here is the video of my yarn bomb.

Here are a couple pictures of the shoe picked up on the fishing pole. 


I hope you like the video. This was my first try, as I said. But I really liked it, so maybe I could make more videos of me yarn bombing in the future.

And if you feel so inclined, you can nominate me for prizes in Knitting and Crochet Blog Week 2012

3 comments:

  1. That's too awesome! I haven't yarn-bombed anything yet. I like your idea. Very original. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You should totally go yarn bomb things! Everyone should.

      Delete
  2. For a first time yarn bombing experiment, this is pretty above and beyond! Such an awesome idea, love it!

    ReplyDelete