Monday, May 7, 2012

Addicted to the beach

Today was beautiful.
The sun was shining. I could not stay in bed. So I convinced my gf to come down to the beach with me.
It was warm, and the slight breeze was nice instead of being overwhelming.
And I made a slew of spider webs to bomb on the beach.

We found this perfect location by these odd log that had metal hooks in it and metal rope wound around it.
And these odd grooves that allowed the webs to sit perfectly in.
First, I did this rainbow-esq one.

Try and imagine the kind of spider that this web came from.

Then I did a set of the red spider webs together. I like the look of more than one web in a space.

(this is my favorite shot of the red spider webs)

And lastly, a shot of both of them together.

I had a lot of fun at the beach today. I want all summer to be like this. Hot days, people in sundresses and yarn bombs on the beach.

I will leave you with an awe inspiring view of the ocean from the end of my road and the knowledge that I am about to go and enjoy my pizza cupcakes.


1 comment: