Thursday, May 3, 2012

Spider webs down by the ocean

Spring rolling around again means I am much more likely to go to the beach.
And going to the beach means I am very likely to yarn bomb.

I'm not sure what it is that I love about yarn bombing the beach, but I very much do.
Yesterday's yarn bomb at the beach consisted of this lovely red spider web.

I wrestled for a couple days with making spider webs. I watched some youtube videos and asked someone who had made so amazing ones how they did it. A lot of that was confusing, but I think I have managed to get the hang of it.

This might not have been the best location for the spider web, but I really wanted to do a bomb while I was hanging out with my friend Daphne.

And this log stump was the best thing around.
It was super fun either way. I love learning a new skill set for crochet.

No comments:

Post a Comment