Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Monkey Mascot Mostly Made


It may not look like it yet, but this weird flat looking thing will soon be a monkey!
I have spent all of Knitting and Crochet Blog Week so far working on my monkey mascot. I haven't had a chance to stuff him yet, but once I do, he will accompany me through the rest of my Knitting and Crochet Blog Week. Tomorrow me and my monkey will work on our infograph. I think I will try to do one about yarnbombing.

I decided to make the monkey mascot in the colors that Eskimimi has in the pictures of the different houses. I saw them as Blue(ish), white and yellow. So I tried to incorporate that into the theme of making my mascot.

Once Knitting and Crochet Blog Week is over, I will yarn bomb my mascot friend somewhere where he will be enjoyed by people. Perhaps that can be my extra credit assignment.

I hope you all enjoy my attempt at a monkey mascot.

No comments:

Post a Comment