Sunday, August 18, 2013

Fibrations 2013

Wow. It is hard to believe that this festival has been going on for three years. Each year it gets bigger and bigger.
Although this year, while I saved up money to participate in the raffle, there wasn't really anything I wanted. Some vendors (while there were many new ones) weren't around this year.
The good news was that my friend Danika got to come with me this year.
You may remember the first year at Fibrations and last years.

So as you know, I have been SUPER busy working on my pieces for the Integrate Arts Festival happening this Friday. This meant that I didn't really have the time to work on anything for Fibrations. So I grabbed some spare swatches that I had been given and used that as an impromptu yarn bomb.




This lovely swatch was created by the lovely Dela, and placed on this lovely tree by me.

In the background of this one (this is all at St.Ann's Acedemy in Victoria BC), you can see this wonderful stone castle battleship thing that is simply imagination fuel. I enjoy it when ever I visit the acedemy.

I love Fibrations. No where else can you see so many people into yarn and fiber crafts. Makes me want to be more apart of the yarn community.

No comments:

Post a Comment